Do you have only a few hours in Dubai and would like to make the most out if without being forced into a schedule?
Have you ever wished to have the ultimate freedom to explore the Emirates according to your wishes, decide where to stop to snap a picture? We are giving you this freedom.
We'll help you plan an itinerary that suits you.
Abu Dhabi Tour
Explore the Capital of the United Arab Emirates. We will show you the beauty of Abu Dhabi as well take you to some of our hidden spots, where you will have the opportunity to capture amazing photographs that will last a lifetime.
Saadiyat and Yas Island, the F1 Racing Track, the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace and a 360 degree view of Abu Dhabi's skyline are only some of the spots we visit during this tour!
Dubai Night Tour
Every City has two different faces. Let us show you Dubai’s face by night with its overwhelming lightening all across town.
• Sheikh Zayed Road by Night
• Downtown Area and Burj Khalifa
• Burj Al Arab
• Madinat Jumeirah
• Photo Stop at the Palm including Atlantis Hotel
Since Dubai has so much to offer on its new side, we have decided to dedicate a tour particularly to the new sights of this spectacular city.
• Downtown Burj Khalifa District
• Drive by Zaabel Palace
• Coffee Stop at Madinat Jumeirah
• Drive through Atlantis Hotel at the Palm Jumeirah
• Drive to a secret Photo Stop where you can admire Dubai’s amazing Skyline in all its splendor
• Drive through the Marina with photo stops in one of its bays so you can admire the yacht club and its yachts
• Drive through Burj Al Arab
Ever wondered where the Emirati traditions come from? Let us take you by the hand and let us fascinate you with Dubai’s rich traditions and culture.
• Our tour starts at heritage Village with a walk by the Creek along the famous Emirati wind-tower houses
• Making our way through Meena Bazar
• Taking the traditional Abra (water taxi) to travel across Dubai’s Creek (the Abra can be rented for 30min or 60 min on private bases for an additional charge to enjoy the views of old Dubai from the Creek)
• Walk through the Spice and Gold Souk
• Traditional Abra (water taxi) crossing in order to get back and walk by the historic Dubai creek
• Walk through the Al Fahidi District, one of the oldest traditional Emirati neighborhoods along the Creek
• Tour ends with lunch at XVA Gallery (lunch not included in the price)
Bastakiya Art Tour
Is Art and Culture your passion? Then let us take you on a tour at Al Fahidi District, which is one of the oldest Emirati neighborhoods along the famous Dubai Creek.
We will guide you through its hidden spots, show you amazing rooftops with spectacular views over the Creek, as well as show you local Art which is being exhibited in many of the traditional wind-tower houses, which have been refurbished in order to host Art Galleries.
We conclude our Lunch at XVA Gallery.
Enjoy an unforgettable day cruising through the “fjords of Musandam” on board our traditionally decorated Omani dhow, where you can sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery. A dhow trip offers an insight into the fantastic landscape.
Discover ancient villages and swim and snorkel in the clear waters off Telegraph Island. There is a distinct possibility you may see dolphins. Lunch and refreshments are served on board. Snorkeling equipment and towels are provided.
Muscat City Tour
Muscat is among the most important cities on the Sea of Arabia, having held this status and position from the 11th century.
A full-day tour in Muscat, the capital area, begins in the Sultan Qaboos Grande Mosque, then to the Royal Opera House Muscat, a gold, silver and woodworks Souq (market).
A visit to the National Museum of Oman is also in the itinerarym, followed by a lunch at the renowned Al Loomie Restaurant, where we get the chance to enjoy authentic Omani cuisine and savor different local Omani dishes.
Qasr Al Sultan
The newest tourist destination that is soon to become one of Dubai’s key attractions.
Combining luxury with nature and culture, Qasr Al Sultan offers an authentic and luxurious glimpse into the rich history and traditions of Arabia. Inspired by the Sultan lifestyle, Qasr Al Sultan will offer visitors the opportunity to spend a night in the Sultan palace and experience ultimate and authentic Arabic hospitality.
Set within the mystical night of the desert, Qasr Al Sultan is a destination by itself. Your destination is Qasr Al Sultan... Our promise is a journey of grandeur, entertainment and royalty. Visit Qasr Al Sultan - Live like a Sultan...
Heritage Desert Safari
Experience the most awarded Desert Safari in Dubai. Take a step back in time and experience Dubai as it was 50 years ago. Your professional guide will escort you on a fascinating Dubai desert safari in a museum quality, vintage 1950’s Land Rover.
Watch the sun drop under the horizon as you watch a falcon soar around you. Your Bedouin camp, lit with the gentle flames of traditional lamps is nestled inside a private Royal desert retreat.
We will demonstrate cultural activities such as henna tattoos, music, dance and bread and Arabic coffee making before enjoying a scrumptious dinner under the stars. History comes to life in this once in a lifetime desert safari in Dubai.
Abu Dhabi - Desert Days Safari
You’ll get your adrenaline pumping as you conquer towering dunes when dune bashing with our qualified drivers during this six-hour* safari. Watch the sun set over the awe-inspiring landscape. Gaze at the shimmering night stars. Listen to the sound of silence. Be amazed at the sheer beauty of desert.
What You Get
• Pick up and Drop Off from our standard location
• Dune bashing in air-conditioned, 4×4 Land Cruisers
• Camel riding
• Henna painting
• Sand surfing
• International dinner buffet
• Soft drinks
• Live Oud music during dinner
• Belly dancer show
Make it Special…
Tell us if you’re celebrating an anniversary, birthday, engagement, wedding or any special day with your loved ones. We’ll make your special event, extra special for you and your guests.